13 Jun ♡ BALANCE HORMONES NATURALLY WITH A WHOLESOME DIET ♡
Balance is key in everything we do. Essentially, a balanced and wholesome diet is the key for great health and balancing hormones. This includes eating a great range of colourful fruit and veggies, drinking plenty of water, eliminating soy and upping your protein intake.
There are specific qualities that certain veggies contain, that can help to treat menstrual irregularities and hormone imbalances. By increasing your intake and variety of fresh produce, you will do your health and hormones big favors.
* Today’s research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this fact? It takes exactly nine months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit – not just a pretty fruit, but a lovely symbol of fertility and gestation.
Here are our top 10 tips to help you balance your hormones and feel VIBRANT:
1. Pump up the protein
2. Bye bye soy
3. Never fear good fats
4. Hydrate with 3 litres of water per day
5. Get 8 hours sleep per night
6. Go organic
7. Ditch the plastics
8. Add fresh fruit/veg juices into your diet daily
9. Eat more superfoods (macca powder / chia seeds )
10. Drink more Green Tea!
For more info on how to balance your hormones naturally and for nutrition advice and support, email firstname.lastname@example.org!