22 Jan READY, SET, CLEANSE!
Posted at 11:42h in Boxing Classes Northern Beaches, Boxing Cromer, cromer ab fit, Cromer Boot Camp, Cromer Boxing, Cromer Fitness, Cromer Kick Boxing, Cromer Personal Trainer, Cromer Weight Training, Cromer Womens Weightloss, Dee why beach, dee why boot camp, goal setting, Goal setting cromer, goal setting cromer gym, Group Fitness for Women Cromer, group fitness manly, group fitness narrabeen, Kick Boxing Cromer, Kick Boxing Gym Cromer, life coach, narrabeen beach, narrabeen boot camp, Northern beaches Boxing, Northern beaches fitness, northern beaches group fitness, Northern beaches personal trainer, northern beaches personal training, Personal Trainer Cromer, personal trainer dee why, personal training dee why, Women Only Boxing Gym Northern Beaches, Women Only Gym Cromer, Women Only HIIT Cromer, Womens Boxing and HIIT Cromer, Womens Boxing Cromer, Womens Boxing Northern Beaches, Womens Kick Boxing Classes Northern Beaches, Womens Kick Boxing Cromer, womens weight loss cromer, zanna cox fitness, zanna cox fitness cromer, zanna cox fitness nutrition coach, Zanna Cox Fitness Snacks, ZCF HIIT Cromer 0 Comments
Top tips for cleansing and detoxifying post festive season.
The festive season! It’s our favourite time of year, but the champagne, cocktails, and pudding can certainly play havoc on our health and fitness goals. But fear not! Follow these steps to cleanse your body of nasties and come into 2019 detoxified and fresh AF!
- Drink more water! Not keeping hydrated is one of the most common traps a lot of us fall into over the silly season. Once back in work mode (sigh) kick start your new year and have a water goal. We aim to hit over 3 litres per day whilst at work. Motivate yourself with a cute new water bottle (Lorna Jane and TYPO have some seriously cute ones at the moment!).
- Get green: Upping your vegetable and fruit intake and cutting sugary foods will help you feel less bloated and congested post Christmas and New Years.
- Cut the coffee: Sad, we know but caffeine can seriously dehydrate the body. Opt for a herbal or green tea for a few weeks instead of your normal almond cappuccino.
- Have a booze break: Give your body and bank account a break from the excessive drinking and hit the lime and sodas for a few weeks instead.
- Add some more fibre into your diet: Add some more fibre into your diet in the form of fresh fruit and veg, wholemeal pastas and grains. It’s a great way to help move food through the digestive system and will help to aid weight loss.
- Go to bed: After late nights partying hard your body is probably craving hitting the hay a few hours earlier than usual. Your body cleanses itself whilst you are sleeping, so try to get your 8 hours each night.
- Smoothies: Enjoy a few healthy fruit and vegetable smoothies per week. They are a great way to add more super foods into your diet and more alkalizing minerals to detoxify the body.
Have more questions about your Nutrition or want to get started with a 12 Week Challenge at our ZCF HIIT Studio in Cromer? Interested in starting some Personal Training or Group Fitness Classes?
Our team of experienced ZCF Personal Trainers are available at any time – get in contact with us today!
email@example.com | 0404 054 027
ZCF HIIT | NORTHERN BEACHES PERSONAL TRAINING | WOMENS HIIT TRAINING |
GROUP FITNESS NORTHERN BEACHES | KICK BOXING | STRENGTH |
CIRCUITS | NUTRITION SUPPORT + GUIDANCE |
| NORTHERN BEACHES PERSONAL TRAINER | DEE WHY | CROMER |