12 Mar Detoxing with Chlorophyll
Detoxing is a great way to cleanse and reboot the body!
Which is why we love adding Chlorophyll into our daily routine for high energy levels and clear glowing skin!
Looking for a great way to kick start your detox? We think we have the answer… CHLOROPHYLL! A green pigment found in all green plants, chlorophyll is full of vitamins, antioxidants and other amazing properties for our bodies.
A little shot of this green baby is the best way to kick your body into detox mode – want to know why?
Here are 5 reasons why we love detoxing with chlorophyll.
- Helps curb hunger and cravings – #yaaasss I mean, need we say more?
- Encourages healing – It has been shown that chlorophyll is an antioxidant and is anti-inflammatory.
- Treats bad breath – A few of us might benefit from this one first thing in the morning at boot camp! Next time you buy a stick of gum, take a look at the ingredients and you’ll see that chlorophyll is one of the main ingredients. Chlorophyll has also been found to prevent body odour too.
- Proven anti carcinogen – A number of studies have shown that chlorophyll can reduce DNA damage that may lead to cancer.
- Rich in nutrients: Chlorophyll is chock a block full of nutrients that your body needs like copper, iron, potassium and magnesium.
Have we convinced you? You can buy chlorophyll supplements from your local health food store including in tablets, liquids and sprays or from the leafy greens in your diet.
Try this smoothie recipe for your kick of chlorophyll each day.
-Cos lettuce (generous handfuls of the above)
– 2 x sticks of celery
– A green apple
What to do:
-Blend all these babies together and reap the benefits of a healthy dose of chlorophyll in your diet!
Ready to cleanse and kick start your detox? Contact us today for more info on our 8 Week Programs and Detox Guides! We would love to have you join us at our ZCF HIIT Studio in Cromer!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on our 7 day trial passes or $49 Intro Offers!
#ZCFitness and show us your mean green smoothie!