16 Apr ZCF BABE OF THE WEEK – KIARA AND HER 7 KILO WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
“I lost the 7kg in 1 of the 8 week programs by following the 14 day meal plan and attending 5 group classes a week plus 2 personal training sessions “
She is one of our regulars in the ZCF HIIT Community and she is a total INSPIRATION!
She has achieved some very inspiring weight loss results since joining us in the Studio, so we thought its about time you met her and heard her story!
1. What was your biggest motivation to start your fitness journey with ZCF?
My motivation to be apart of zcf is a fitness community that provides encouragement and enthusiasm and support for each other. You don’t find that in any other fitness gym or studios other than ZCF.
2. How did you lose the 12 kilos?
I started off with 5 hiit group sessions a week and cutting down my portion sizes in foods. Iv been loosing weight rapidly since starting the 12 week personal training challenge which allows me to focus on doing the exercises I need to achieve the results I wan’t and to push myself harder. Also cutting out a lot of animal products from my diet has been a massive help.
3. How did you find the 14 day meal plan, did you follow it really strictly?
The 14 day meal plan was great for me when I first started to ease me into a healthier life style and give me guidance. Now I have that guidance I’m a lot more confident in making the right food choices for my body.
4. What advice do you have to someone just starting out?
My advice would be to push yourself out of your comfort zone and beyond the limits you thought you had. Stay focused.
5. What do you love the most about the sessions in the HIIT Studio?
I love the motivation we receive from our trainers. I love how each class everyday and every week is different. your never doing the same thing every session every week.
6. What’s your favourite style of training?
My favourite style of training would have to be the Boxing.
7. What do you eat in a day?
My food changes from day to day I eat a lot of beans, tofu, vegetables and fruit. I stay away from dairy and animal products during the week but I will eat small portions of it over the weekends (cheat days)
8. What’s your advice for someone who wants to get started with weight loss.. but is worried that they aren’t fit enough?
My biggest concern was that I wasn’t fit enough!! You always have to start somewhere. Just keep believing in yourself and before you know it your fitness journey has begun.
9. What is your favourite quote?
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you
10. What do you prefer, weights or cardio?
I prefer weights but I don’t mind cardio in small amounts
Check out our Zanna Cox Fitness Facebook page to view Kiara’s video here!