09 Jul WALK IT OUT! BENEFITS OF WALKING 10,000 STEPS A DAY!
There are so many benefits from walking 10,000 steps a day!
Blog Article by ZCF Coach Lauren Papworth
GIRLS, THERES NO EXCUSES!
Do you sit at a desk all day?…. Do you think you don’t have time to exercise? We all have the same hours in the day, which means we can all get the same steps done! Here are a few tips and benefits below which will motivate you to get your steps done!
Its time to walk it out girl!
COACH LAUREN’S TIPS:
– Are you sitting as a desk majority of your day? On your break just walk around the block a few times and get those steps up.
– Do you drive to work? Try not to park right outside work so you have to do some walking, try and get up out of your seat every second you can!
– Take the stairs! Instead of opting for the lift every time your out, head to the stairs to get those steps up!
BENEFITS TO WALKING 10,000 STEPS A DAY:
– Boost your energy
– Aid relaxation and clear your mind
– Provide a sense of achievement and satisfaction
– Improve confidence and mood
– Burn fat
– Help manage your weight
– Promote healthier blood cholesterol and blood pressure
– Build stronger bones and muscles
– Reduce your risk of heart attack
Add this into your daily routine and make walking 10,000 steps a daily ritual! And this is especially great on days that you might not be able to make the gym. You also wont feel so guilty, knowing you’ve done your recommended steps!
Interested in booking in a PT session with Coach Lauren at our HIIT Studio in Cromer? Email email@example.com for more information! She has limited session times available so get in quick!
Happy Monday babes and happy walking! x