19 Feb WHY HAVING A WORKOUT BUDDY IS THE BEST!
Posted at 12:42h in Boxing Cromer, cromer ab fit, Cromer Boot Camp, Cromer Boxing, Cromer Fitness, Cromer Group Fitness, Cromer Group Fitness Timetable, Cromer Group Training, Cromer Gym, Cromer Kick Boxing, Cromer Personal Trainer, Cromer Weight Training, Cromer Womens Weightloss, dee why boot camp, dee why boxing, dee why group fitness, dee why personal trainer, fitness, goal setting, Goal setting cromer, goal setting cromer gym, Group Fitness for Women Cromer, group fitness manly, group fitness narrabeen, HIIT Training Cromer, Kick Boxing Classes Northern Beaches, Kick Boxing Cromer, Kick Boxing Gym Cromer, life coach, Life Coach Cromer, Life Coaching Northern beaches, manly beach personal trainer, manly boot camp, mona vale boot camp, nutrition coach cromer, Nutrition Cromer, personal development, Personal Trainer Cromer, personal trainer dee why, personal training dee why, Women Only Gym Cromer, Women Only HIIT Cromer, Womens Boxing and HIIT Cromer, Womens Boxing Cromer, Womens Boxing Northern Beaches, Womens Kick Boxing Classes Northern Beaches, Womens Kick Boxing Cromer, womens weight loss cromer, zanna cox fitness, zanna cox fitness nutrition coach, Zanna Cox Fitness Snacks, ZCF HIIT Cromer 0 Comments
We all know how hard it is to keep ourselves motivated, especially when we are on our fitness journey solo
and it’s easier to hit the snooze button than wake up and workout. This is why having a workout buddy is the best!
FRIENDS THAT SWEAT TOGETHER STAY TOGETHER
- Having a workout buddy helps you enjoy each session – No more winging and whining about your classes and hiding at the back of the room, keeping to yourself and hoping no one will talk to you. With a friend in the class you are bound to have double the fun!
- Accountablity! You will actually turn up – You can snooze your alarm on yourself and not feel bad about it, but you can’t snooze it knowing your friend has gotten up, thinking you will join them at the gym! A buddy helps you be accountable AF!
- You will push yourself harder – You aren’t going to let your gym bestie run faster or do more sit ups than you are you? HELL NO!
- You’ll get out of your rut and try something new – When you work out alone it is so easy to slack off and do what your used to and comfortable with. Like a gentle walk or the same-old, same-old routine you do every day. The best thing about a workout friend is having someone by your side to try out some of those new activities or classes with you.
- Safety levels – When you’re working out on your own its hard to know if your doing the exercises correctly and with the right form so you aren’t hurting yourself. One of the best things about a workout buddy is having someone spotting you to ensure you don’t hurt yourself.